CEO & Founder of Executive Cat Herder, Maresa Friedman, hosted a digital marketing bootcamp for our Business Resource Center’s July workshop. More than 40 entrepreneurs tuned in to learn how to grow their business’s digital presence from Maresa, whose expertise is in marketing, business strategy, and brand development.
Maresa began the webinar with the key point: digital marketing is tailored to your business and your audience. An issue that arises for both startups and companies is not knowing where and how you should focus your time with marketing. Therefore, you want to base any marketing approach on consumer insights aimed at answering the following questions: “What does the consumer want? How does that insight affect the visibility by that demographic? How do you develop a strategy that puts that into action?”
Throughout the virtual webinar, Maresa highlighted various tools entrepreneurs can begin implementing today, including five FREE tools every small business should be using. If you feel your business’s online presence is stagnant, these tools can help!
- Canva – Create social media pieces, collateral and anything creative if you don’t have a graphic designer canva.com
- Meta Hashtags – Find hashtags that can help your business grow metahashtags.com
- Uber Suggest – Content, keywords, SEO-related neilpatel.com/ubersuggest
- Streamyard – If you live stream, it’s great for making things look professional and clean
- Google–-Think with Google – Case Studies & Data Points thinkwithgoogle.com/ – Trends with Google: What the world is searching trends.google.com/trends/ – Google Market Finder: marketfinder.thinkwithgoogle.com/
Do you want more FREE digital marketing tips? Watch the full workshop below:
The Business Resource Center through CONNECT ALL @ The Jacobs Center offers webinars monthly at no cost to businesses. Sign up for our e-newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming webinars.
Do you want to talk to someone about help with your business? Fill out our business assessment needs questionnaire and we’ll schedule a time to connect and support you.